The initial use of concrete admixtures was only to save cement. With the development of construction technology, the use of admixtures has become the main measure to improve the performance of concrete.
Due to the high-efficiency water reducing agent, large-flow concrete, self-compacting concrete and high-strength concrete are used. Due to the thickener, the performance of underwater concrete is improved: due to the retarder, the cement setting time is prolonged. It is possible to reduce the loss of slump and prolong the construction operation time: due to the antifreeze, the freezing point of the solution can be reduced, or the ice crystal structure deformation will not cause freezing damage. It is possible to carry out the construction under negative temperature. Concrete manufacturer
In general, concrete admixtures have the following effects in improving the performance of concrete:
(1) It can reduce the water consumption of concrete. Or increase the water flow without increasing the water consumption.
(2) The concrete setting time can be adjusted.
(3) Reduce bleeding and segregation. Improve workability and water washability.
(4) It can reduce the slump loss and increase the pumpability of pumped concrete.
(5) can reduce shrinkage. Adding expansion agent can also compensate for shrinkage.
(6) Delay the initial hydration heat of concrete. Reduce the temperature rise rate of mass concrete and reduce the occurrence of cracks.
(7) Improve the early strength of concrete and prevent freezing under negative temperature.
(8) Improve the strength and increase the frost resistance, impermeability, abrasion resistance and corrosion resistance.
(9) Control alkali-aggregate reaction. Prevent steel corrosion and reduce chloride ion diffusion.
(10) Make other special properties of concrete.
(11) Reduce the viscosity coefficient of concrete and so on. Concrete price