How should we check the concrete mixing station on a daily basis?
Every day we carry out daily inspections of the concrete mixing plant to ensure the normal operation of the concrete mixing plant. So, what are our daily inspections?
1. Check the amount of lubricant in the mixer oil cup every day and replenish the lubricant in time.
2. Check the working condition of the lubrication points of each rotating part every day and replenish the lubricating oil in time.
3. Check the oil level of the oil mister on the pneumatic system once a week, and use a lubricating oil with a viscosity of 2.5~7°E.
4. Open the drain valve every day before and after the shutdown to discharge the water condensed in the air compressor and the gas storage tank.
5. Fasteners (such as bolts and nuts) should be checked weekly for looseness. If looseness is found, it must be tightened in time.
In particular, some parts subject to variable amplitude loads. Suzhou concrete
6. Check whether the equipment of the water supply, gas supply and admixture system is normal every day.
7. Check the electrical control system and each meter for normality every day.
8. Check the mixing shaft of the mixer and the whole clean and clean every day. If there is too much concrete to be condensed on the mixing shaft, it must be manually cleaned.
9. Clean or replace the filter in the dust collector of the powder tank every six months.
10. If the downtime is more than one week, the materials in each measuring bucket must be emptied, and the mixing host, the discharge hopper, etc. should be cleaned to avoid material compaction. Concrete company